Skip to main content
Support is Online
We're back! We are here to assist you. Please be patient, we will respond to your tickets shortly.
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Friday, 10 February 2023
  0 Replies
  1.4K Visits
Votes
Undo
Good Day, so find myself in need of assistance here. Also, I am in Canada
I am looking for the best formula to do a variety of Functions.
I have the USD/CAD exchange rate place at YZ 1 &2

I get several sheets that look like the graphic, they represent an Analyst, so the "amount" of files/rows will vary, I need to do the following:

The Highlighted rows are US Banks
The Non Highlighted are Canadian Banks.

I need a formula that will take the "Amount" (Q) of the US funds only, Multiply them by V2 (the current exchange rate), then place the Canadian conversion into the corresponding S cell, and add the total to the CAD Bal (T) like the Balance column does.
I have tried =, SUM, IF, etc with no luck.
The only thing consistent would be Item so tried to formulate using that, as that column will always have a US in front of it for anything billed in US Funds. Still nothing.

CAD Equi Column (S) needs to have the converted US funds, then totaled at bottom. and running balance Like R also totaled at bottom

I don't know what the Range limit is for Q but this report can sometimes be 3 pages long as we have several analyst's working on Canadian and US files.
Trying to get a final report that shows the Canadian Funds billed each month, instead of having to go through each analyst to manually do this for each US Deal.

Alternately if you have a better solution I'm all ears, but when I think I've got it, something screws up....
There are no replies made for this post yet.