Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 03 November 2020
  0 Replies
  2.6K Visits
Votes
Undo
I need help using the Multiple Picture Import capability in KUTools Plus for Excel. 
I have well over 100 images of checks (various sizes and proportions) that I wish to import into the cells of a single column in an Excel worksheet.  However, when I use the utility ("Import & Export | Import Pictures"), I get an error message of: 
     "Failed to import 25 pictures.  It could be the height of the pictures is greater
       than 409 points or the width of the pictures is greater than 1342 points."
I'm not exactly certain what this is telling me, but I assume it means any image that is more than 409 points high or more than 1342 points wide (or both?) cannot be imported at all.  
So, I tried it again, but -- this time -- I made the column much wider and, in the utility, I made the selection to match "the cell size".  All of the images were the correct width, but all were squeezed vertically so they were way too short!  So I did it again, but made the cells taller.  This time, all the images fit the cells exactly, but were still way out of proportion.  The next option wasn't much better, as it required specifying both the height and the width, which by now I knew would create another mess.  I couldn't figure out how to make it limit just the height or just the width and keep the same proportions as the original.  
So, is there a way to make this Utility import multiple pictures but resize each so it keeps the same proportions as the original of it?  (Say, 1/2 sized or 1/4 sized?)  
If not, can someone tell me how to accomplish this?
Thanks,
Paul
There are no replies made for this post yet.