Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Tuesday, 03 October 2017
  8 Replies
  6.1K Visits
Votes
Undo
Office Tab was working great during the trial period so I purchased a license. When trying to register it kept crashing and the Sophos av product we run here at work said it prevented a "ROP exploit". Thinking this was just a fluke I disabled the exploit prevention temporarily in order to get it registered (we have another secondary av as well so i figured I should still be safe enough).

Ever since registering office is very slow and hangs often, asks to disable Office Tab on launch, and crashes with the same "ROP exploit" error in Sophos every time I try to access the Office Tab settings menu.

It seems like this might be an incompatibility with Sophos, but I can't remove it being that it is company policy, so if I can't get this fixed I hope i can get a refund.

Thanks
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to contact me with your order informaiton via .
We will help you fix it.
Jay was able to assist me and my officetab install is working now alongside sophos. Thanks!
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You are welcome. :)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Same issues with O2016 32Bit and Sophos. A Bufferoverflow is detected if more than one Tab is used. With Office 2016 64 Bit same Sophos Installation not problems.
It happens since Installed Version 13.10

Br
Alex
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please try to reinstall the software by downloading the software from our website.
If the problem persists, please try to add our software into the Trust / White list of the Sophos.
Or please try to contact me with detailed information via .
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi,
I did already remove and reinstalled but Version 13.00. No problems anymore with Office 32 Bit and 64 Bit. As far I can say it is the Close Message Pop up which does not appear on Office 2016 32 Bit when closing Excel with more than 1 Tab. With Office 2016 64 Bit it did not happen with Office Tab 13.10. I have tested the last two days and am sure the 32 bit Version Office tab 13.10 has an issue with closing Popup.
I use always the Installer instead of the MSI.

regards
Alex
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,
Please go to check and make sure this option is checked in the Setting Center.
Untitled.png
Attachments (1)
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hi Jay.,
Am having same/similar issues with tab for Excel as reported in this thread (emailed you directly earlier this week). Hope we find a fix.
Thank you.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.